[linux-dvb] Fw: Kernel panic with ifconfig down, Please help

daniarnedo daniarnedo at yahoo.es
Fri Feb 16 15:40:16 CET 2007

I forgot that, when I suffer from a Kernel Panic,  and the machine reboots
(I have configured syscntl), next time I try to tune the skystar card,
dvbtune -i returns correctly the T-systems/Eumetcast trasponder but the
dvb?_? don't receive anything. a tcpdump -i dvb0_0 does not catch any packet
and then, at the end, I have to try tunning several times or even reboot.

I think it could be the skystar (rev 2.6d), but I have tried 3 cards.