[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Fri Feb 16 19:27:48 CET 2007

Julian wrote:
> Hi,
> Sorry for creating a new thread - ive just joined the list and been following
> the archives for a while.
> I purchased this card today, d/l'd the master repository and applied the
> patch, card seems to be recognized properly. Using version 3 of the firmware.
> Yep it cant seem to tune. (au-Melbourne)
> Thanks alot Mike for working on this card...I guess we need someone with
> windows?
> Jules (sunru)

Julian,

So far, all users that have trouble with this device are located in
au-Melbourne.  Users located anywhere else in the world are having no troubles
at all.  I don't know what is causing the trouble, but I am under the impression
that it is caused by problems in the zl10353 driver.

It would be nice to hear if there are _any_ linux users with a zl10353-based
device working in au-Melbourne.

There isn't much I can do from here... If there are any developers located in
the area, please feel free to try to debug the problem.

Sorry,

Michael Krufky