[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4

Julian tempura at internode.on.net
Sat Feb 17 05:07:24 CET 2007

Ok we know it has nothing to so with being a melburnian.
i installed kaffeine - its able to do auto scan (and claims the card supports
it) so i set it at auto and at 0, +167 and -167 offsets. It displays a signal
strength whether that means anything I dont know because it cant tune to
begin with.
So thats pretty much it as it didnt find anything on the scan. For now I guess
they only thing to do is wait for the next patch to test.
kaffeine seems pretty nifty btw.
thanks to all the devs working on this.
jules