[linux-dvb] Re: RFC: MPEG encoding and decoding V4L2 API additions

Oliver Endriss o.endriss at gmx.de
Sat Feb 17 06:05:20 CET 2007

Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Currently, it seems that the only driver at kernel using DVB mpeg ioctls
> is av7110. This hardware seemed to be discontinued by Texas, and is
> lacking a proper maintanership (there are some pending bugs on bugzilla
> waiting for someone to deal with).

Sorry, if you want better maintainership you have to find someone else.
I'm doing this in my spare time and I'm not willing to spend more time
with DVB stuff.

Since the DVB drivers have been added to the kernel, I'm busy reading
tons of mail messages, asking people to provide 'Signed-off-by' lines
and other crap. I will not add bugzilla to this list.

Professional support requires time. Unfortunately, I have to work to
earn my living...

Oliver