[linux-dvb] Has someone includedhttp://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/multiproto in another repo ?

Steven Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Tue Feb 20 21:58:06 CET 2007

Manu Abraham wrote:
> On 2/20/07, Manu Abraham <abraham.manu at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The stoth/multiproto HVR4000 patches were simply enough to add to Manu's
>>> multiproto project. The best approach would be to obtain Manu's latest
>>> stuff and merge the differences.
>>>
>>> ... Assuming Manu's tree tracks the current v4l tree. It may be a static
>>> point in time from mid last year.
>>>
>>> I can add the HVR4000 specific stuff to a current v4l tree, but without
>>> the enhanced API's its more of a hack and would require private ioctls.
>>>
>> Have been a bit busy fixing some stuff what i had in there with
>> regards to the frontend core stuff. The API stuff remains more or less
>> the same.
>>
>> If it helps i have some patches at http://kromtek.com/dvb/patches/
>> patches 1 to 3 might be what you might be interested in, rest are
>> STB0899 specific.
>>
>> Preliminary rounds of testing seems to be fine, but some rough edges
>> needs to ironed out.
>>

> forgot to mention that i have moved the backward compatibility stuff
> from the from the frontend modules to the frontend core such that the
> patch set is smaller.
>
> patch 6 takes care of that.

Thanks Manu.

Assuming these are patches should be applied to a vanilla v4l tree as of
Feb 4th (date indicated on your patches), I'll pull the latest kernel,
apply these and the HVR4000 patches and push a new repository up laster
this evening.

We should have a new HVR4000 repository under stoth sometime over the
next couple of days.

Regards,

Steve