[linux-dvb] TT-1500 / TDA10046

Chris Malarky chris at malarky.org
Wed Feb 21 13:39:16 CET 2007


Hi Nick,

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 23:37 +0000, Nicholas Fearnley wrote:
> I have had real problems getting the TT-1500 (DVB-T) working.
> 
> I have been using dvbtune for some diagnostics.
> 
> The following should yield BBC Multiplex on my local transmitter
> 
> dvbtune -c 0 -qam 16 -gi 32 -cr 3_4 -bw 8 -tm 2 -f 722000
> 
> It does not, I tried adding 166Khz (722166) but no luck.  So I tried  
> just working my way through some frequencies.  I can get the  
> FE_STATUS to report FE_HAS_SIGNAL on some frequencies.  I even get  
> FE_HAS_CARRIER on occasion but never any more than that.

Sorry, I haven't had the time to chase this one up, but I haven't had a
peep out of my T-1500 since I tried using dvbtune instead of the
dvb-apps tools.

I had no luck at all with dvbtune, and now I can't get a picture out of
it.

The behaviour is very strange - doing all the things that used to work
perfectly - scan gives me all the channels I would expect, tzap gets a
lock, and dvbtraffic is reporting a plausible amount of data.  But when
I try and capture the output with dvbstream I get nothing.

I suspect that I am doing something Very Stupid, so will probably rip it
all apart and try again :-/

Cheers,
Chris
-- 
Chris Malarky
chris at malarky dot org




More information about the linux-dvb mailing list