[linux-dvb] Artec T14A ?

Antoine Missout antoine.missout at metakine.com
Thu Feb 22 02:25:59 CET 2007

In other words, it's not trivial to add support for it, is that right ?

Looks like there is some code for these parts already.

I'm a programmer, but I have zero experience in driver programming.

I would be willing to spend a day to learn and make it work, but I
will need some indications.

Regards,
Antoine