[linux-dvb] Re: udev fails to create device nodes for WinTV Nova-T

Emyr Thomas emyr.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:26:24 CET 2007

Thanks Darren

I managed to work this out by trial and error about 20 minutes before I read
your email.
I just with I had askd the question sooner and saved myself a days worth of
fiddling in all the wrong places!

I find it a bit confusing though. The reason I was building/loading the
budget module (as opposed to the budget_ci module) was because my Nova-t
card doesn't seem to have any kind of connector for a CAM. Am I just
confused, or is this a bit misleading?

Anyway, the card is being recognised now, but I now have another problem.
udev creates incorrect device nodes for the dvb card. It creates
/dev/dvb0.demux0 etc. instead of /dev/dvb0/demux0

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks again for your help!

Emyr

news:4EB8CE1BAF%linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk...