[linux-dvb] STB0899 and TT 3200-S2

Mike Kazmier mkazmier at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 20:19:35 CET 2007

Many thanks to all who have contributed to the stb0899-c5 patch that Manu posted about 3 weeks ago.

I am attempting to build this tree on a stock 2.6.19.3 kernel.  No joy.  I can compile the current Mercurial tip for v4l-dvb.  So I guess I have a couple of questions:

1) Has anyone used the TT 3200-S2 with the stb0899-c5 tree?  If you can help me get it going, I will write a wiki on it :)

2) What kernel is primarily used for the stb0899-c5 tree?

--Mike

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html