[linux-dvb] STB0899 and TT 3200-S2

Toni Jarvinen linux-dvb at audi-a4.org
Fri Feb 23 07:29:04 CET 2007

Hi,

Here's changes that I made to Manu's patches in order to get the driver to
load. This was done against yesterday v4l-dvb mercurial and Manu's patches.
I cannot get it to tune yet, but I saw  an email on the mailing list that
KNC1 user is having similar problems. I just added the indentifiers for the
card to get it load, I couldn't find any information about the
budget.hdefinition, if it needs to be something specific or is just a
increasing
number.

Br,
Toni

diff -r v4l-dvb-orig/linux/drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/budget-av.cv4l-dvb/linux/drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/budget-
av.c
1505a1506
> #define SUBID_DVBS2_TT3200    0x1019
1550a1552
>               case SUBID_DVBS2_TT3200:
1601a1604
>       case SUBID_DVBS2_TT3200:
1852a1856
> MAKE_BUDGET_INFO(tts23200,"Technotrend S2-3200", BUDGET_TT3200);
1873a1878
>       MAKE_EXTENSION_PCI(tts23200,  0x13c2, 0x1019),
diff -r v4l-dvb-orig/linux/drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/budget.h
v4l-dvb/linux/drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/budget.h
110a111