[linux-dvb] Re: twinhan alpha vp7045A newer rev, firmware

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 19:09:29 CET 2007

Hi,

I have managed to capture some traffic with usbsnoop, I´ve captured from
insertion of the stick to a few seconds of tuning.

The snoop can be found here,
http://www.struct.se/usbsnoop.log-1.bz2

Any hints on extracting the firmware ?
http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2/utils.html been looking at the code but nothing