[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-T 500 (dvb_usb_dib0700) usb disconnects

Antti P Miettinen ananaza at iki.fi
Sat Feb 24 14:29:42 CET 2007

Antti P Miettinen <ananaza at iki.fi> writes:
> I started this up about noon today (24.4.2007 EEST) so ignore anything
> older.

That should be 24.2. - sorry for the time warp.

But anyway - I just got an oops so I stopped the logging. The
disconnect/oops happened at 14:23. The kernel log is at

  http://brigitte.dna.fi/~apm/kern.log

and the usbmon log is at

  http://brigitte.dna.fi/~apm/usblog.txt.gz

It's 58M so it will take a bit too long to download that via my 1280K
link. I'll try to strip irrelevant stuff as soon as I have some
time. Our kids just returned from a trip and the youngest one seems to
have a lot to tell me.. :-)

--
http://www.iki.fi/~ananaza/