[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-T 500 (dvb_usb_dib0700) usb disconnects

Antti P Miettinen ananaza at iki.fi
Sun Feb 25 11:11:06 CET 2007

Chris Johns <chris at contemporary.net.au> writes:
> I see the same sequence that you do. Here is the specific part that
> matches what I see. Your trace has:

Hmm.. I guess I need to learn to decipher the logs. Meanwhile there's
another log at

  http://www.hut.fi/~apm/usb-disconnect2.txt.gz

where the disconnect should be approximately at timestamp
1493044489. It might be that the disconnect can be provoked by
interrupt load. I tried whether scanning/tuning/CPU load would trigger
the disconnect but no luck with those. The latest disconnect happened
while I was doing a big scp from the VDR box to another machine over
local ethernet. Might be just coincidence..

Anyone have a handy way of generating interrupt load?

--
http://www.iki.fi/~ananaza/