[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-T 500 (dvb_usb_dib0700) usb disconnects

Antti P Miettinen ananaza at iki.fi
Sun Feb 25 11:11:06 CET 2007

Chris Johns <chris at contemporary.net.au> writes:
> I see the same sequence that you do. Here is the specific part that
> matches what I see. Your trace has:

Hmm.. I guess I need to learn to decipher the logs. Meanwhile there's
another log at

where the disconnect should be approximately at timestamp
1493044489. It might be that the disconnect can be provoked by
interrupt load. I tried whether scanning/tuning/CPU load would trigger
the disconnect but no luck with those. The latest disconnect happened
while I was doing a big scp from the VDR box to another machine over
local ethernet. Might be just coincidence..

Anyone have a handy way of generating interrupt load?