[linux-dvb] Working DVB-S + CAM question

Dominique Dumont domi.dumont at free.fr
Sun Feb 25 21:09:48 CET 2007

Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de> writes:

> Can you give me a hint how the "high level API" should be accessed
> through the LinuxDVB driver?

As Christophe said, it's mostly a matter of sending PMT messages.

There used to be a ca_zap program written by Manu Abraham, but I can't
find any reference about it now.

Looks like ca_zap was renamed to zap_ca:

And here's a small command line to send message to CAM through
hi-level API:

And this libdvben50221 library may be quite interesting for vdr
(though it may be a part of libdvb that Christophe mentioned):