[linux-dvb] Re: TDA8290/TDA8275 with LNA

Nico Sabbi nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it
Mon Feb 26 01:15:54 CET 2007

Hartmut Hackmann wrote:

> Hm, there seems to be a mad pointer or a buffer overflow somewhere.
> Any additional hint is welcome so that i at least can reproduce
> the problem.
> Do you run a 64 bit system. Did your card work with the drivers
> from the kernel distribution?
>
> Hartmut

my system is a 32-bit p4, running everything from vanilla 2.6.20,
except for the dvb drivers (taken from hg of course).
my gcc is 4.0.2; may it lead to problems? yet it worked well
with Steve Thoth's multi-frontend branch and older hg pulls.
Tomorrow I'll recompile everything from scratch after having removed
the modules directory, then I'll let you know

--
"Without a frontend, mplayer is useless" - someone in mplayer-users