[linux-dvb] module parameters "ir_debug" budget_ci

hateman at suomi24.fi hateman at suomi24.fi
Tue Feb 27 21:50:18 CET 2007

Hi,
I am having same troubles as Jouni in this e-mail chain. http://www.
mail-archive.com/linux-dvb at linuxtv.org/msg21617.html
I tried to do modprobe budget_ci ir_debug=1 rc5_device=255
modprobe says -1 Unknown symbol in module and
dmesg tells budget_ci: Unknown parameter 'rc5_device' ... 'ir_debug'

Does the compiling need something special to make these module
parameters work? I tried to googled but without success so that's why
am asking here.

One more thing... is there a list about the values that corresponds on
certain rc5_device. I think source says something like 1-31

I have changed this ir_debug=1 in the source file but I can't see this
module messages in dmesg.

Thanks,
Hartsa