[linux-dvb] State of TwinhanDTV Sat-CI VP-1034 support

Cedric Roijakkers ajunne at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 10:39:46 CET 2007

> Currently the driver for the TwinhanDTV Mantis cards is in alpha phase.
> Currently tuning and channel viewing works but not all channels are
> found on the satellite.
> The CI slot is currently not supported so encrypted channels are not
> viewable.
> Work is currently going on to get CI support and to get the missing
> channels back.

Hmm, not much support then... Are there any other cards anyone would
recommend that do work well in linux? I'm not really in the mood to
install windows MCE on this machine. I want to get it right from the
first try :)

> I bought mine through www.factoryprices.nl (www.factoryprices.be) but
> they do not sell it anymore.

I've found it here, if anybody needs one:

https://www.satshop.nl/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=270

Cedric