[linux-dvb] Nebula Digitv USB version

Fraser dvb at jameswhite.plus.com
Sat Jan 6 18:36:12 CET 2007

Hello,

I had my digitv up and running fine in Fedora core 5 (using a 2.6.17 kernel). I
recently upgraded to fedora core 6 (2.6.18) and since doing this my device has
stopped working properly. Initialisation etc appears fine but the device will not
tune. Tuning process itself seems ok. No access errors or anything like that
however the signal strength is zero all the way. The device is fine (still works
in windows). I checked out the latest mercurial and it didn't help. Any help
would be appreciated.
Mine is the older Nxt6000 demodulator not the zarlink one.

Fraser