[linux-dvb] Missing Dependency: mozilla >= 1.7.13 is needed by package vlc Missing Dependency: libgnutls.so.11(GNUTLS_REL_1_0_9) is needed by package vlc Missing Dependency: libgnutls.so.11 is needed by package vlc Missing Dependency

Lokrain lokrain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 22:49:09 CET 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to install VLC 0.8.5-1 na FC6. I checked that VLC for FC after
version 4 doesn't exist.
So I tried to install the VLC version for FC4 on FC6. The following problem
occured:

Missing Dependency: mozilla >= 1.7.13 is needed by package vlc
Missing Dependency: libgnutls.so.11(GNUTLS_REL_1_0_9) is needed by package
vlc
Missing Dependency: libgnutls.so.11 is needed by package vlc
Missing Dependency: libdbus-1.so.1 is needed by package vlc

The installation is done as described in :
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-fedora.html

Could someone give me a hand?

Best regards to everyone, Dimitar Issussov.