[linux-dvb] Hauppauge HVR 950

Billy Macdonald billymacdonald at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 06:08:40 CET 2007

On 12/5/06, Markus Rechberger <mrechberger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does your device work now?
> can you do another scan using the code in that repository:
>
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mrechberger/v4l-dvb-kernel
>
> also be sure that the arial has a good signal..
>
> cheers,
> Markus

Yes it works great!  Sorry I never followed-up.  Works so well that I went
out and bought two more of them tonight, and am having no luck getting more
than one to work at a time.  They all work individually.

Is it even possible to get more than one of these em28xx devices working at
once?  Especially with dmesg saying this "em28xx: Supports only 1 em28xx
boards."

Let me know if multiple devices should work together and I can post more
dmesg output.  If only one can work at a time, well that will just be
unfortunate.

Thanks again,
Billy

PS Sorry to reply twice, meant to reply to the list the first time.