[linux-dvb] dib0700 frontend not identified (Atopia AT-TV-USB3)

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Wed Jan 10 20:18:47 CET 2007

Hi Eric,

Even I'm not very close to support requests coming from outside DiBcom, I
received your DiBcom-support-request today.

All I can say, that the issue is known, unfortunately Linux-driver
specific.

I have some ideas about the problem, but no time to prepare patches ...

Please be patient.

best regards,
Patrick.