[linux-dvb] Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick

Juha Korhonen konsulaatti at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 01:17:37 CET 2007

Hi, I still have problems with the Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick. When
using the stick console is filled with "mt2060 I2C read failed".

I did some tests and noticed that the mt2060_readreg function in
mt2060.c returns -5 each time when the error is printed. Does anybody
has any idea what this means or what is the purpose of that function?
The mt2060_readreg returns always -5 when the picture is shown and
when there is no signal the return value is 2.

Even the smallest piece of information

1. what causes this or
2. how this can be fixed or
3. what could be the problem or