{MCP?} [linux-dvb] LifeView FlyDVB-T using saa7134 - "tuning failed"

David Stevenson david.stevenson at dgssoftware.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 17:17:52 CET 2007

----- "Will Colwyn" <will at watergate-tech.com> wrote:
> David Stevenson wrote:
> > Hi all,

<snip>

> Looks like the initial scan file for Mendip is wrong.  The frequency
> /should/ be 778167000. (Mux1 is on channel 59+ according to the DTG
> website)

I tried this, thanks for the info. It still fails to tune. After you mentioned the DTG, I found the website and had a look. I assume there is some magic calculation as I do not see how you extrapolated 778167000 from the figures in their table ;-)

Here is the line from my new uk-Mendip file:

T 778167000 8MHz 2/3 NONE QAM16 2k 1/32 NONE

Does that all appear correct?

Thanks for your assistance so far.

David.