[linux-dvb] Problem with remote on ASUSTek P7131 Dual

Vincent Penne ziggy at sashipa.com
Sun Jan 21 14:37:57 CET 2007

hermann pitton a écrit :
> I still have no idea what should cause the hang for you.
> Here is a sample key press of mine. It never hanged in more than three
> months now. Also the driver should warn and clear on IRQ18 hangs.
> (saa7134-core.c)

Yes, I saw there was a looping test, I never got that warning message,
so the GPIO18 IRQ should still be active. However I'll check that again
next time it hangs.

I am currently testing without USB (without the "irqpoll" option on the
kernel command line). It's still working so far after 12 hours ... I
wasn't expecting it to fix the problem, but instead that when it hangs,
I wouldn't get any GPIO18 IRQ at all anymore. I'll wait a bit more and
see what's happening.

--
Vincent Penne.