[linux-dvb] Re: qt1010 / m9206 / gl861 / au6610 testers wanted

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Mon Jan 22 23:20:15 CET 2007

Lucian Iuga wrote:
> I also tried both repositories. my card: Pixelview PlayTV 400USB
> unfortunately, I didn't manage to get it working at all.
>
> it is simply not seen as a v4l device by any appilication

As expected, since nobody has worked on your device as of yet, it is not
supported in any repository.

Your device is an analog-only device, and there is a discussion about it on the
video4linux mailing list.  ( http://66.139.75.161/lists/vfl/msg30871.html ) We
only deal with digital television on the linux-dvb list.

The code in the megasky repositories will not support your device.  Thanks
anyway for testing, though.

--
Michael Krufky