[linux-dvb] Some more infos about Terratec Cinergy T USB XE

Marco Ballesio marco.ballesio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:54:42 CET 2007

Greetings,

after sending the required data (photos, etc) to Gunther I'm posting
here the (very poors) informations I discovered by opening the chassis
of the device:

 From what I see nor the USB interface chip neither the DVB receiver are
from well-known vendors. The first has the following signature:

Wellmax
UT2000
062401

from a short Internet search I wasn't able to find any interesting
reference to this product/vendor.

The second has a logo like a square radiating from one edge and the
following:

M/2060F
0JF2 0007J
1006-A4

Again, I was not able to retrieve any further infos, so it would be very
appreciated if anyone reading this thread could give me some more.

Many Thanks,

Marco