[linux-dvb] Re: What has happend to Manus repositories?

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 20:47:07 CET 2007

On 1/24/07, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero at arklinux.org> wrote:
> On Friday, 29. December 2006 12:27, Manu Abraham wrote:
> > Regarding the multiproto tree, the stb0899 might need some slight
> > modifications at the API for dvb-s2. The stb0899 needs some more work,
> > the trees are here
> >
> > http://thadathil.net:8000/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/mp-stb0899
> > http://thadathil.net:8000/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/mp-stb0899_2
> Hi,
> I tried to download them for a while, but all I get is "Could not connect to
> host thadathil.net (port 8000)".

I have put the tarballs over here ..

I have a newer tree which worked fine with DVB-S2 as well, but i have
a KNC1 card which has a preproduction chip on it which does not work
as expected

The pre production chips have an inscription of C1L (implying Cut 3.1)
C2L is a newer chip release implying Cut 3.2

> Has the repository moved?

It hasn't moved, but the link is quite dead.

> If this is a hosting problem, we can help out.

I can host the same at linuxtv.org as well, But the repositories that
i had were fast changing and Hg pushes were quite slow on a new tree,
hence i had it locally. (Moreover couple of people had write access to
the same, compared to a single person access in comparison to the
private repos at linuxtv.org)

For example some of my trees, some others also work on it.