[linux-dvb] Another Nova-T 500 Dual DVB-T Oops

Matt Doran matt.doran at papercut.biz
Fri Jan 26 01:10:01 CET 2007

Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> Hmm?!
>
> What exactly was it that improved the behaviour in 2.6.20-rc4 ?
>
> What is the exact reason for the disconnect (USB-debugging need to be
> enabled maybe)? Is it the device which disconnects itself or is it the bus
> which disconnects the device due to an error?
>

> Patrick.

I've just upgraded to the ubuntu 2.6.20-5 kernel, which I believe is
based on 2.6.20-rc5.    I'll see if this reduces the occurrence of the
problem.

I'm happy to help by running a different kernel or enabling
"USB-debugging".   Let me know what your after and how to do this and
I'll try to collect more info.

Thanks for your efforts,
Matt