[linux-dvb] Afatech 9015 & QT1010 *was* Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

Andrew Leech andrew at floppyspongeonline.com
Fri Jan 26 01:30:39 CET 2007

Antti Palosaari wrote:
> I am very very interested to get this sample code of the QT1010.
> Currently whole QT1010 if 100% reverse engineered and it wasn't easy
> :o There is still almost everything not known only taken from
> usb-sniff logs.
> Have you *permission* to give this code to me so that I can use it to
> devel linux qt1010 driver?
> There is rather well working QT1010 (dvb-t) module in megasky tree.
> You can try to use it. Anyway, I will try to help if there is problems.
> Regards Antti Palosaari
You should already have access to the code on the list, I'm pretty sure
it was sent to the entire list.
It's in an email from Jeff Wang, subject "Re: [linux-dvb] Re: Unbranded
USB DVB device afatech af9005", on 19/01/07

As far as I can tell, the tuner code isn't very separated from AF9015
code, and I think the code is made to handle a couple of different
tuners, but there might be some help there.

*Andrew Leech

This message and any attachments may be confidential.
Please notify the sender immediately if you received this message in error.
Please do not delete or alter this notice.