[Fwd: [linux-dvb] af9005, remote with lircd]

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sat Jan 27 17:17:02 CET 2007

En/na Matthäus Janiczek ha escrit:

> And that's the way it comes that I beg you to tell me a how. Because
> after the Stick runs great the remote is the last thing I need to be
> absolutely happy :)

BTW, if you're fine with the remote provided with the card, it should
already work. If it doesn't it means that it generates different codes
than the 2 remotes I know (1 mine and 1 from another user, download a
fresh copy of the source in case you have an old table with just one
remote), so I'd ask you to load the dvb-usb-af9005-remote module with
debug=1 and check in the log the "raw codes", check that they're
repeatable (i.e., pressing the same key you should get the same code)
and send me the mapping key->code so I can add your remote to the table
(if it suits the model).

Bye
--
Luca