[linux-dvb] multiplexing transport streams with SI data

Fabian Desoye fdesoye at gmx.de
Mon Jan 29 14:32:51 CET 2007

Hi together,
I'm fabian, new to this group, an I hope I found the right place to post my question.
I need to get transportstreams with manually added SI data. I tried mplex13818, but with no success. PSI/SI is correctly inserted, but I can't decode the a/v part of the stream anymore. VLC alway complains about skipped late frames. My Sentivision STB doesn't find the stream and DVBViewer on WinXP isn't able to decode it either.
Does anyone of you have experiences with this tool?

regards
fabian

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail