[linux-dvb] multiplexing transport streams with SI data

Andrea Venturi a.venturi at cineca.it
Mon Jan 29 15:51:27 CET 2007

Fabian Desoye wrote:
> Hi together,
> I'm fabian, new to this group, an I hope I found the right place to post my question.
> I need to get transportstreams with manually added SI data. I tried mplex13818, but with no success. PSI/SI is correctly inserted, but I can't decode the a/v part of the stream anymore. VLC alway complains about skipped late frames. My Sentivision STB doesn't find the stream and DVBViewer on WinXP isn't able to decode it either.
> Does anyone of you have experiences with this tool?

hi

we coke a software with a similar functionality..

it's called JustDvb-It; it is mainly a DSMCC carousel generator, but
some tools inside can work as a signal table generator and TS muxer.

you can grab it here:

  http://www.cineca.tv/labs/mhplab/index.html

sorry, this page is in italian only. just put your email address at the
bottom to get access to the download page.

let me know if it's useful to you..

bye

andrea venturi