[linux-dvb] megasky 580

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Mon Jan 29 17:00:42 CET 2007

Nick Bruton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know why I can't receive ALL the same channels when my DVB-T
> is plugged into a windowsxp system or openSUSE10.2 system (using kaffeine).
>
> I can receive TMF fine on my xp system but not at all on my suse box
> (both systems are side-by-side and using exactly the same hardware.)

If I remember correctly, your device is m9206 & mt352 based. Could you
try to tune rd[15].val values in qt1010.c module in function
qt1010_set_params. I have a feeling that those values can improve
receiver sensitivity. Or try better antenna :D Just change values used
in range about [-4]-[+4] and try. Remember remove qt1010 (rmmod qt1010)
module at least before replug stick.

/antti
              (0-0)
tel. +358 40 535 7322 | MSN Messenger crope at iki.fi | www.palosaari.fi
-Kahta asiaa en ymma"rra".. C-kielen syntaksi ja naisten logiikka.."