[linux-dvb] Stop the flamewar and get some work done, please (Re: removal em28xx from linuxtv.org)

Hanno Zulla abos at hanno.de
Wed Jul 4 12:33:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

it would be nice if you guys would

- stop flaming each other
- name the specific problems you have
- elect a project leader you trust and who you allow to tell each of
  you what to do
- and then work it out.

As a user, I'm very happy with DVB on my WAF-compatible vdr system. You
guys made me a very satisfied viewer of much better television!

However, recently I tried to report a bug and despite three mails to
linux-dvb, didn't get a single response over several weeks on how it
might be fixed.

It is very sad that you guys have the time to fight in a flamewar, but
don't respond to bug reports.

Keep up the good work and don't forget - people like myself love you for
what you do.

Thanks!

Hanno