[linux-dvb] Help needed with dst

Joel Michael joel at gimps-r-us.com
Wed Jul 11 11:37:33 CEST 2007

Joel Michael wrote:
> The machine I'm running the card on is a Core2 Duo (x86_64 mode), on an
> Asus P5B-VM motherboard, running the Gentoo distribution.  I've tried
> with and without preempt, and am going to try without SMP tonight, and
> maybe try it in 32-bit mode.  I've also tried removing the pair of
> FlexCopII's, with no success.

I've dug into the source a bit, and it seems that in
drivers/media/video/bt8xx/bttv-i2c.c, I get an interrupt from the card
without BT848_INT_RACK set, but BT848_INT_I2CDONE is set.  If someone
can shed a bit of light on why this might be happening, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Right now, I'm off to see if it works at all in 32-bit mode.