[linux-dvb] [Em28xx] MPL-licensed V4L kernel modules (em2880)

Marcel Siegert mws at linuxtv.org
Wed Jul 11 15:55:06 CEST 2007

forwarded to linuxdvb as i used my private not the list account :/

On Wednesday 11 July 2007, Markus Rechberger wrote:
> I would appreciate if you could stop spamming the em28xx ML since I
> prefer to use it for relevant issues; Currently there are around 200
> people registered most of them aren't interested in internal linuxtv
> issues.
>
> Try to resolve all existing relevant problems first (since there are a
> few other problems out there within the linuxtv "core developer(s)"
> community)
>
> -Markus

hey markus,

please calm down again.

YOU sended an email to linux-dvb ml including a cc to your very own em28xx ml.

it is normal to REPLY TO ALL if someone answers this.

dont claim johannes to spam the em28xx ml, as this is a discussion that again shows
how non-cooperative _you_ are, you may just want not your users to know it!

regards
marcel