[linux-dvb] Help needed with dst

Ilariu Raducan ilariu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:54:16 CEST 2007

Hi,

I had the same problem for a long time.
For me it helps to boot in windows (with vendor driver installed) and reboot
in linux (not poweroff).
That helped for a while.
Now the PCI subsystem ids of the card are incorrect. People say this happens
quite often.
I have patched the drivers to ignore the subsystem ids for bt8.. drivers.

You are better off buying other cards. Twinhan cards have a lot of problems:
- not very stable
- signal and quality are not reported correctly.
- eeprom gets corrupted and subsystem id are wrong.
I can go on ...

Regards,
Ilariu