[linux-dvb] How to achieve persistent DVB-S tuning?

Wade J. Weppler wade.weppler at wwworks.com
Fri Jul 13 01:21:05 CEST 2007

Thanks Manu!

I've added the following to modprobe.conf

options dvb_core dvb_shutdown_timeout=0 dvb_powerdown_on_sleep=0

And tuning is now perfectly persistent.

On a DVB-related note, I also have the TT-3200, which you apparently have been working on getting working with linux-dvb.  Is there any further progress?  I was never able to get the proper /dev/dvb entries to be created when I loaded your modules.

Thanks again,

-wade