[linux-dvb] Technotrend S2-3600 HDTV-S2 USB 2.0

timecop timecop at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 01:45:25 CEST 2007

I would like to mention once again that I freaking hate the fact that
this list does not modify Reply-To: header.

Now to my actual reply

> I would prefer to pay the premium for this product over the 3200 so I
> can use it in conjunction with windows tools under VMware; which
> allows for native USB 2.0 device pass through to guest OSes as of
> version 6.0.

And works great by the way, at least with Windows host + guest.
I had a ~31mbps stream going from USB2 HS device to guest OS in VMWare
without any drop.

So my question is, why even bother with the Linux driver.