[linux-dvb] extra switch for tzap

P. van Gaans w3ird_n3rd at gmx.net
Wed Jul 18 06:03:41 CEST 2007

I don't call myself a programmer (I've never seen any C guide), but
somehow I figured out how to add an extra switch to tzap to make it
print the status in (human-readable) decimal instead of hex. It is
attached. It would be really nice if this would make it into the
dvb-apps on linuxtv..

Talking about that, could anybody tell me the minimal and maximal and/or
possible values for status, signal, snr, ber and uncorrected? If I would
know them I could try to make the numbers more human-readable (eg signal
ranging from 0 to 99 or so).