[linux-dvb] Do we have a guide for Dvico FusionHDTV5 USB Gold setup?

lwtbenben lwtbenben at 163.com
Thu Jul 19 12:12:42 CEST 2007

 Dear Michael:
    I got the firmware and now the card works properly.
    But only for SDTV, when I saw HDTV using my card and totem-xine,
    it seems good for about 2 mins and then it gives me bad performance.

    What is the problem? Is it the hardware or the movie player?
    Which player should I use for HDTV, please.

    Thank you.
在2007-07-19,"Michael Krufky" <mkrufky at linuxtv.org> 写道:
lwtbenben wrote: > Hi,everyone > I have a Dvico FusionHDTV5 USB Gold card at hand, is there any guide to set up the card? > Thank you very much. This device is well supported in kernel versions 2.6.16 and later. You'll need the firmware, located at: http://linuxtv.org/downloads/firmware/dvb-usb-bluebird-01.fw Put this into /lib/firmware (location may vary depending on the distro) Plug the device in, and then it should function with any standard dvb application. Good Luck, Mike Krufky