[linux-dvb] BaluTv / Technisat Viola/DigitelMo 1 status?

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri Jul 20 01:35:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

the Technisat Viola/DigitelMo 1 (PCMCIA) DVB-T card is available at very
low cost (ca. 19.- Euro in Germany), so I was considering buying one.

http://www.litec-computer.de/PC-Komponenten/TV-Karten/DVB-T-PCMCIA-Technisat-Viola-DigitelMo-1-mit-Antenne::10949.html

What is the status of the driver? The wiki basically says "work in progress"
and I'm aware of http://yamato.hyte.de/balutv/balutv_cs.diff but it
seems there were no further updates for quite some time.

What does it take to make the code work? Are the datasheets for the
required components available publically? I don't have experience with
DVB driver writing, but I'm willing to learn.

Thanks, Uwe.