[linux-dvb] Please help: Looking for a solidly supported DVB-T USB stick

Stephen Williams stephen.gw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 01:59:00 CEST 2007

On 7/22/07, timecop <timecop at gmail.com> wrote:
> Believe it or not, I don't think any of them are "solidly supported".
>
> USB bridge part should be down nicely, but since all the tuner / demod
> drivers are reverse engineered garbage (or even if they have docs, you
> got amateurs writing code), and as result don't work as good as
> expected...

Thanks for your default troll response.

Just because the code is reverse engineered or written by amateurs
doesn't mean that it can't work solidly. Certainly my old Nova-T PCI
card worked flawlessly but now i've moved to a mac mini so there's no
PCI.

Does anyone have comments on the Nova-TD / Pinnacle Diversity (i.e.
dual DVB-T tuner) support?