[linux-dvb] extra switch for tzap, czap and szap - new tarball and Debian package

Uwe Bugla uwe.bugla at gmx.de
Sun Jul 22 11:43:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

As announced I've built a revised tarball plus a Debian package of the current
dvb-apps repository, implying your patchset (i. e. human readable characters
as a switch for szap, tzap and czap.

Unfortunately both packages were rejected without giving reason by the list
moderator of linux-dvb at linuxtv.org.

I still want to share that work.

As soon as my project will be ready I will be going to host stuff like that on
my own project page at sourceforge.

If someone needs one or both of the packages please drop me a short note.

Uwe