[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nova-T 500 USB disconnects.

Jim Barber jim.barber at ddihealth.com
Mon Jul 23 03:23:26 CEST 2007

Jose Alberto Reguero wrote:

> I am using a dirty hack to try to avoid USB disconnects, and  still don't have
> a disconnect in  three days, but I don't know if it solve the problem. I use
> vdr. You can try it.
>
> Jose Alberto

Thanks Jose.

That looks like quite a simple patch so I'll give it a go and see what happens.

Out of interest, is this a patch that is a candidate for future merging pending some testing? (ie should I be providing some feedback on it?)
Or is it truly just a "dirty hack" :) that will never see the light of day in the released sources?

Regards,