[linux-dvb] Recommended hardware for DVB-C

Guy Martin gmsoft at tuxicoman.be
Mon Jul 23 14:20:12 CEST 2007

Hi Dag,

Don't buy any card based on the stv0297 tuner such as the
technisat cablestar. I've had very poor experience with them while
tuning to QAM256 channels.
There is a lot of packet loss while other cards works just fine.

I've a satelco easywatch that works quite well but I didn't tested the
CI tho.

HTH,
  Guy

--