[linux-dvb] linux-dvb LifeView FlyDVB-Trio PC-Card Change the Frontend to DVB-S (TDA10086)

Roland Caillet waldgeist at bluewin.ch
Fri Jul 27 23:21:47 CEST 2007

hello hermann,
THX for fast answer. Your solution running, but now the next problem.
I loading the modules with /etc/modprobe.d/saa7134, found in the web.
Here the printout:

"options i2c-algo-bit bit_test=1"
"install saa7134 /sbin/modprobe --first-time --ignore-install saa7134 &&
/sbin/modprobe saa7134-alsa"
"options saa7134 card=84 noninterlaced=1"
"options saa7134_alsa index=1"

1. How i can bring your solution in this file for loading correctly?

2. I can scan the Astra 19.2 Satelite with Kaffeine and become nearly
300 free tv-programms, but Kaffeine don't let me look anyone of tv-programm.
    I can clicking to ZDF, ARD, RTL or somewhere but the screen stay
dark like a night without moon. Why?

Maybe you can help me once more
THX and greetings from switzerland,  roland