[linux-dvb] DVB-T USB card with bulk mode and usb1.1

Jean-Patrick Renouard jean-patrick.renouard at gerpi.fr
Tue Jul 31 11:40:53 CEST 2007

ok, thanks but I've seen that there are 2 chipsets on the msi megasky 580 device
.
One is based on the gl861 chipset and the other is based on the m920x chipset.
Does the 2 versions works in bulk usb 1.1 mode ?
Is there a way to know witch version it is before buying ?

Also, I found no reseller for this device does anybody knows others devices that
 works with USB1.1 and USB bulk mode ?

thanks in advance for your answers.
Best regards.