[linux-dvb] dvb-usb-dib0700 - Hauppauge Nova-T Stick 2

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Tue Jul 31 20:28:16 CEST 2007

Darren Salt wrote:
> I demand that Patrick Boettcher may or may not have written...
>

>> I found a bug which affected the dib7000m-driver, please try again.
>>

> Briefly tested & found to be working :-)

What does the "Stick 2" mean?  I started an article for the device
(http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick) and
have noted, from email correspondence, that there appears to be two
revisions of the same named device -- is this correct (perhaps I have
missed whether these were simply warm and cold state IDs)? If so, can
someone please update the wiki article accordingly. Thanks