[linux-dvb] dvb-usb-dib0700 - Hauppauge Nova-T Stick 2

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 22:31:56 CEST 2007

I demand that CityK may or may not have written...

> Darren Salt wrote:
>> I demand that Patrick Boettcher may or may not have written...
>>> I found a bug which affected the dib7000m-driver, please try again.
>> Briefly tested & found to be working :-)

> What does the "Stick 2" mean?

The 70009 variant, I assume.

> I started an article for the device
> (http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick) and
> have noted, from email correspondence, that there appears to be two
> revisions of the same named device -- is this correct (perhaps I have
> missed whether these were simply warm and cold state IDs)?

No; two variants. The 70001 variant does not show different IDs for cold and
warm states.

> If so, can someone please update the wiki article accordingly. Thanks

Updated and corrected; I've altered the DVB_USB page accordingly.

|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/> (PGP 2.6, GPG keys)

Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.